The Office of Senator Richard Burr and Senator Thom Tillis, the North Carolina Military Business Center and the North Carolina Defense Technology Transition Office are pleased to host the Federal and Defense Textile (FEDTex) Summit. This event is funded in part by the U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration and the Manufacturing Solutions Center at Catawba Valley Community College.
WHEN. May 24-25, 2022
Harris Conference Center (Harris II Building)
3216 CPCC Harris Campus Drive
Charlotte, NC 28208
- Defense Alliance of North Carolina
- North Carolina Textile Technology Center at Gaston College
- Manufacturing Solutions Center at Catawba Valley Community College
- Manufacturing & Textile Innovation Network
- North Carolina Defense Industry Diversification Initiative (NCDIDI)
- National Council of Textile Organizations
- Southern Textile Association
ABOUT THE EVENT. The FEDTEX Summit connects US Department of Defense and federal agency clothing and textiles, individual equipment and organizational equipment buyers and requirements officials with manufacturing, supply chain, research and development, testing, workforce development and academic resources from across the southeast United States. All manufacturers of textile-based clothing, footwear, equipment and textile-based soldier systems – and their supply chain, workforce, R&D and supporting resources – should attend this Summit.